Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Size MATTERS! Check out some photos and numbers!

                                       I went from a 9 to a size 16 swim suit (S to XXL)
From a 6 to an 8 pant's size (belt from 1 nitch to 3)
Once a 36C to God knows what now (double D? more?)
Even my shoes went from 9 to a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide 10
And my glasses need to be tightened! Keep falling off my face!
I once weighed 115. I currently weigh 150 pounds after losing 20
It was not caused by eating or sitting around. It is because of CUSHING'S!
Now some of me is "fat" and some of me isn't. It's very awkward to find clothes that fit right.
Will I ever even out? Only time will tell. Time I wish I didn't have to waste.

       my thighs literally bursted out of my jeans                allergic reaction to prednisone

                                      or just an autoimmune response. not sure which.

No comments:

Post a Comment