Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I wouldn't walk in my shoes tonight...


I have another post written, but I have to take a moment to say I'm worried. I miss the days of not fretting over my health so much. I know I need to take it one step at a time. I just feel like there is something else wrong still. I honestly don't feel like I can go through anything else with doctors and tests. Surgery was scary enough for me. Heck, I was even concerned about the CT scan before I got it. I guess this is what Cushie's call one of those days or nights. I'm not trying to think doom scenario. I just have so many physical problems now. This nausea won't quit. I get a weird full feeling when I eat even if I'm so hungry I can't stand not to eat. If I think about it too much, I can't swallow. I'm having other digestive issues that don't seem to be getting better. I want to finish college. I don't want to spend time with this instead. I did very well the first week after surgery. My incisions are healed. Why are my lymphocytes, granulocytes, and liver enzymes elevated? Nobody tells me what to expect, aside from people who've been there. The doctors never give me any insight. I don't even think they know. There is hardly any research done on the recovery process. I think I'm more scared of having to deal with it than being sick in some other fashion. People don't understand. This isn't like getting your appendix removed. I'm a tad freaked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment