Sunday, April 29, 2012

Which direction am I really heading?

Door 1: Recovery             Door 2: Relapse

If you've been wondering where I've been, I slept most of my weekend away. I could barely sleep for the entire week in comparison. Sometimes I feel better and sometimes I feel like there must be tumors all over my body. Maybe I need to lower my Cortisol- of course I'm afraid to do that. I still have 3 weeks of school left and an audition I want to do well enough in to get a decent role or any role. I still feel a bit more emotional than I'd prefer, too. Is it just general frustration? It's really hard for me to tell. I haven't been to any doctors recently. I couldn't tell you how I'm doing based on blood work at all. I don't know how much I weigh. I eat in small amounts. If I don't sleep well, I feel very sick to my stomach and have headaches. My skin is still dry and itchy. Something's bothering me and I assume it's just the redundancy of being sick. Or maybe it's that I think people give me the courageous label, which gets lonely. I'm not always miss perfect. To deflect that loneliness, check out the link below to a map of others with Cushing's. Five adrenal cases so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment